Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

MIA

I've been MIA from my blog for awhile now. :(

Here's the reason why:


Our little family is growing and we will be a family of 4 come May. Pregnancy this time around has been very different and I had a very sick first trimester (hence being MIA). I was a walking, nauseous zombie and there was very little reading done during this time. It's taken a long time, but I'm finally starting to feel more like a normal, fully-functioning human being again. Food is finally good again. I'm looking forward to catching up on some reading now that I'm FINALLY getting my 2nd trimester surge.

 
And for those of you not following me on fb/Instagram... we're having another girl! :)

Look for some Armchair BEA posts coming up soon! I was asked to be on the organizing committee after last year and I'm so honored to be able to work amongst these wonderful ladies. (Ironic thing is I'm due the week before BEA, but hopefully I'll still be able to help out beforehand.) 

 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes better then the first has been! I will be praying for you and your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW Congrats to you and your family! I remember those days of zombie walking, I hope you get better soon! And I LOVE the clever photos, what a great remembrance of celebrating your littlest one! Hope to see you on the BEA if you can make it, I am going to try and swing by like last time also! Guess I should start stashing away some Giveaway books for the event?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to see you are back!! And, I am so excited that you are joining the Armchair crew this year!! I am so excited to have you on the team ... and for your new addition!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs