Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bookish delights :: 3

Eray's design on minted



Ever since I was a little girl, I always had multiple notebooks. When I was 8-years old, I had a notebook that I carried everywhere with me along with my markers. I used to draw in it and make lists. Lots and lots of lists. Even when I was young, I made lists! OCD-tendencies even back then! I would make lists of my goals and things I wanted to do. Granted when I was 8, my goals included being Miss Teen USA and then being Miss USA. Ha!

I have tons of notebooks and journals lying around my home, much to the dislike of my hubby who finds himself using some of my random, but "oh so super cute!" journals, as his prayer journal because I am obviously not using them. So while I don't NEED another notebook to make random lists in, I LOVE this notebook design I found on minted.

I could put all my book-related ramblings in it, right?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs