Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

To Read: Goodnight iPad by Ann Droyd


The hubby and I have Goodnight Moon memorized at this point. We love reading it to our little girl and it brings back fond memories of when it was read to us as children. I love the rhythm and rhyme of the story. It's fun to read and I learned recently that it makes all the sounds in the English language. It is definitely a staple bedtime story in our mix of books and I thought that parents would find this new book, Goodnight iPad, HILARIOUS because it really is a parody for the next generation.






It's also a nice reminder that we all need to unplug every once in awhile. My hubby's happiest traveling moment with me, thus far, is when we went to Mt. Rainier for a few days and we didn't have any (not even 3G) access to Internet or TV. Hopefully, we will remember to turn the TV off more often and just spend quality time with our little one.

Can't wait to get my hands on a real copy soon!

For more information:
Book page: http://www.davidmilgrim.com/DMDC/anndroyd.com.html
Author: Ann Droyd (aka David Milgrim)
Facebook: David Milgrim

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to intrude among the comments to your lovely post, Jasmine.
    Fact is, you won a book on my site, you didn't answer my e-mail asking for your address, I don't know how to send you your prize. Did you receive my e-mail? If not, please send me your complete name + address to learnonline.mgs@gmail.com
    Maria Grazia at My Jane Austen Book Club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like alot of moms, I read Goodnight Moon countless times to my daughter, but I never knew that it replicates all the sounds in the English language!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs