Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Harry Potter Announcement!


I saw on twitter today that J.K. Rowling released a teaser for her big announcement in regards to Harry Potter planned for next week! You can check the official website here!

The official tweet was:

Looks like the owls are getting ready to deliver some exciting news: www.youtube.com/JKRowlingAnnounces



I love, love, LOVE Harry Potter and all things related to it. Words cannot express just how excited I am about this teaser! I wonder what it is?

There are talks online that it might be about Harry Potter finally being accessible as e-books, but that just doesn't sound big enough to me for something like this.

I'm thinking it might a new book! Or maybe I'm just really, really hoping it will be. But why would J.K. Rowling call it "pottermore" if she wasn't going to give us "more Harry Potter"?

What do you think it might be?


You can follow @pottermore on twitter for the latest updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs