Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? :: October 27, 2014


It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey.  Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers have adapted it to focus on Picture Books to Young Adult Books.

Just finished: 

I finished this over the weekend. The good thing about borrowing books from the library is that it forces me to finish a book by a deadline. I have to admit that I'm also a little bit obsessed with the beautiful cover design of this book... well, I'm kind of obsessed with all of the covers over at Chronicle Books. ;)


I've been on a graphic novel kick lately too. I think, similar to the kid lit, it's short, quick, and easy to read. Plus, it's always nice to get lost in a book full of colorful, pretty pictures... even as an adult. 


This week, I'm currently reading:

I finally also started this book that I received from Litfuse. I will have my review up before the end of the week. This should definitely be filed under, "girls in pretty dresses," which should be it's own genre at this point, because seriously, don't you just LOVE the cover?!


Didn't get to read this at all last week, but I'm hoping to at least read one chapter this week. 



What are you reading this week? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading The Art of Teaching Writing right now as well--very slowly! I am taking so many notes, sometimes I think I just need to photocopy the whole book and plaster it around my office! I just got Meaning of Maggie from library this week--looking forward to starting it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs