Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

It's Monday! What are you reading? :: February 23, 2015


It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey.  Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers have adapted it to focus on Picture Books to Young Adult Books.

Abandoned this week: 

This was due at the library even after I've renewed it twice and I just couldn't finish it. I have a really hard time abandoning books that I've started, especially once I'm over a hundred pages into it, but my reading time is so limited. I really couldn't care for the wife and the son was just so ANNOYING! 

Anyone else have a hard time abandoning books? 

Starting this week:

I have waited over a month to read this and it's finally here! I read the excerpt (first 80 pages) via Epic Reads and couldn't put it down even though it was midnight. I finished it in one sitting, so I am excited to finally get some time this week to read this. 

Super stoked to see that it debuted as #1 on the New York Times Bestseller's List too! 

What are you reading this week? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs