My Passion Planner FINALLY arrived last Friday and I am so excited to be able to put it to work. I was checking my mailbox everyday for it three weeks and I was starting to think it was never going to get here.
I put my colored markers and stamps from Studio Calico's Agenda class (designed by Marcy Penner of HelloForever) to use to fill out my pages for last week.
Thoughts on the Passion Planner so far:
- I would have loved the larger version because I used it with the pdf for the past few months, but my purse is heavy enough as it is. I got the smaller one to make it more portable and I'm glad I did because I know I'll use it more if I carry it with me. This is a reason why I couldn't get myself to spend the $$$ on a Filofax. Too bulky for my purse. And I have a HEAVY purse already because God knows, I find reasons to carry just about everything with me all the time.
- The smaller size is really small. If you don't mind writing small, then it'll be fine for you, but I can see it being TOO small for some people.
- It works out for me that the space is limited because then I don't feel the pressure to have to fill up every blank space with something like I would on a larger canvas.
- I haven't made time to fill in the extras yet (road maps, goals and reflections), but I plan on getting to it at some point. It was one of the reasons why I wanted a Passion Planner in the first place.
- I've been a little spoiled by my love of Moleskine journals and the beautiful leather covers, so the cover on the PP doesn't feel as nice to me. My order had three small ones crammed into an envelope so the elastic left an imprint on the cover. Other than that, it's pliable enough to squeeze in my Maika Goods bag and I think it'll hold up fine.
- The paper quality is pretty good in the Passion Planner and holds up to some of my inkier pens without bleeding. I highly recommend using Le Pens because they usually don't bleed through paper, even thinner sheets of paper.
If you would like to participate in the Workspace Wednesday posts,
follow the #workspacewednesday hashtag on Instagram.
Marcy Penner is also leading a group of crafty WW posts at #hfworkspacewednesday.
You can follow me on Instagram at @jasminemarie.