Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I have so much to be thankful for this year - family, friends, good health and my sweet, sweet baby girl. My dear husband, I am so thankful for all that you are and do for us as a family. I am so blessed to be your wife. Praise God for a wonderful year.
  
I hope that you all have a blessed time together with your loved ones this weekend! The hubby and I are running a 10k for United Run for the Hungry tomorrow morning in hopes that we will definitely earn our big dinner afterwards! Guilt-free eating is the best kind of eating.

And a special thank you for all my followers... thank you for reading my blog! I still catch myself sometimes and can't believe that people actually want to hear what I have to say. Thanks for sticking around.

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you running that charitable 10K!

    Hope you had a wonderful holiday :0

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs