Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? :: December 1, 2014


It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey.  Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers have adapted it to focus on Picture Books to Young Adult Books.

Update:
I've been MIA for most of November. We went to Vegas for a cousin's wedding and then the rush of Thanksgiving week just hit me with food poisoning leading up to it and then family was here the rest of the week. I'm hoping to get into a better schedule with blogging.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

This week, I'm currently reading:

My book club and I are reading I Am Malala and I am loving it! It's so interesting and I am so inspired by her story. Excited to talk about with the book club in a few weeks. 


Also, I picked up another graphic novel while at the library a few weeks ago. I've had this on my to-read list for a little while and I'm loving it. I had to put it down while I went through food poisoning for a few days, but the illustrations are good and it kind of makes me hungry while reading it. ;)



Digging back into this again this week. Still trying to meet my goal of finishing it before the end of the calendar year. 



What are you reading this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs