Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? :: December 8, 2014


It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey.  Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers have adapted it to focus on Picture Books to Young Adult Books.

Pulse It (Simon Teen):

I just recently discovered Simon (& Schuster's) Teen online via Instagram (@simonteen) and found their site, Pulse It. I LOVE it! For the month of December, they are celebrating #31daysofreading by giving free access to a book each day for 24 hours.

I've been dabbling in them this past week and so far, Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger has been the hardest to put down. (I had the chance to meet her a local bookstore signing a few years ago and she was so sweet. I'm so happy for her success!)

I would have finished it in 24 hours, but alas, my job and those cute little girls of mine get in the way of any binge-reading I could possibly do this week.



This week, I'm currently reading:

Gotta finish this for my book club this week! (Procrastination at it's best!) 



Another week, another chapter. Let's do this. :)



What are you reading this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs