Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Workspace Wednesday :: 12



I finally made some time to craft last weekend after a few months of no crafting at all. Trying to carve out time for myself isn't always the easiest thing, especially when it's so late once the girls are down.

I had the chance to organize my roller stamps into a bigger container because I snatched up a couple more at my latest visit to Tuesday Morning. I also moved all of my tags into a big I found at the Target One Spot a few months ago. 

If you would like to participate in the Workspace Wednesday posts, follow the #workspacewednesday hashtag on Instagram. 

Marcy Penner is also leading a group of crafty WW posts at #hfworkspacewednesday.

You can follow me on Instagram at @jasminemarie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs