Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? :: December 29, 2014


It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey.  Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers have adapted it to focus on Picture Books to Young Adult Books.

I hope that you and your loved ones had a wonderful Christmas! It just flew by again, didn't it? Each year, I try my best to slow down and truly enjoy December. I've been in hibernation mode ever since Winter Break started, but I'm slowly emerging to engage with the outside world again and finally cracking open my books again. 

I've also had a little bit of ADHD with not focusing on one book at a time, so this week, my goal is to finish at least ONE of the books I'm reading. Let's see if I can hold myself to it. ;)

This week, I'm currently reading:

I'm enjoyed learning about the history of Pakistan because it is completely foreign to me. The more I learn about her, the more I love her. 



Loving the little short stories in this one. It's perfect to help me through my "mourning Christmas" phase. 



What are you reading this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs