Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

It's Monday! What are you reading? :: February 9, 2015


It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey.  Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers have adapted it to focus on Picture Books to Young Adult Books.

Continuing to read this week: 

I'm about a quarter into this and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm not LOVING it, but I like that it flashes back and forth between the present and the past. You get to see how they fell in and out of love throughout their relationship. I wasn't feeling well for most of the week, so I didn't get as far into it as I would have liked.

Starting this week:

I am on a Kazu Kibushi kick and decided to reread the first Amulet book and continue the series. Especially since I bought a set with my bonus points at Scholastic Book Club to add to my graphic novel collection in my classroom library. 


My book club and I are reading AIl the Light You Cannot See this month and I hoping to get started this week. 

I surprisingly don't usually read books when they are really popular. I'm usually late to the party when it comes to popular, bestselling books. (On the plus side, this means that I get to read the whole series at once instead of waiting for it.) This one seems to be all over the place right now, so I actually feel a little special reading a book that everyone else is all into right now too. 


What are you reading this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your book club books looks fabulous. It will be interesting to hear what people think of it. I've just added it to my 'to read list' and put the audiobook on hold at our local library. Happy reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All The Light We Cannot See sounds like a book that I'd recommend to my own book club as well. :) My 13 year old girl loves the Amulet series.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs