Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Bookshelf Monday :: 3



A lot of you liked last week's featured bookshelf transformed from a closet. I came across this bookshelf to display your kids' books and thought it was another great use to space. I believe this was a corner of a room turned into a bookshelf.

I'm very much a "out of sight, out of mind" kind of person and I think seeing all the covers at once would be a great way to get good rotation through the various books.

My only complaint is that a kid wouldn't be able to reach the top shelves. I could see kids trying to climb this to reach the top shelves, but overall, what a great way to display your child's library of books!

image courtesy of: Craft & Creativity


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs