Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Bookshelf Monday :: 5

This week's featured bookshelf is intense. Being a Southern California girl most of my life, I immediately think of how this probably wouldn't work well in SoCal because of our frequent earthquakes, but putting that aside, isn't it a beauty?

I always wanted a bookshelf with a ladder. I have to admit whenever I see a ladder in the local Borders bookstores, I just want to disregard the sign that says only employees are allowed to use it, hop onto it and swing down the aisle singing from Belle's song, "There must be more than this provincial life!" Anyone else with me?

*EDIT*

I found a picture to match what I was picturing in my mind... enjoy!



image courtesy of: hgtv


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs