Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Magazine Love :: Creative Spaces from Creating Keepsakes


I love reading magazines. Sometimes I am in the mood for something short and sweet with pretty pictures to look at and a magazine is perfect for that. Add pretty pictures of beautiful ways to organize spaces and I'm sold!

Here is a special issue from Creating Keepsakes and I am majorly lusting over the craft space featured on the cover. Like jaw-dropping borderline coveting over it. I can't wait to pick it up in the bookstore!

Here's a sneak peek:

If you'd like to enter to win a free copy of this, you can check out Becky Higgin's blog here. She is the super awesome creator of Project Life, which I am thoroughly enjoying. I am telling the story of our new life with Lily with it and I am thankful for such an easy project to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs