Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

TGIF :: 4 :: Non-reader/blogger identity




Happy Friday! This feature is from GReads. I recap the posts from the week and also ask a fun question. TGIF everyone!







This Friday's Question:

Book Blogger Identity:
What occupies your time when you are not reading and/or blogging?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I am not reading and/or blogging, I am a wife to my husband of almost 3 years and a mommy to my 8-month old daughter. I spend my day hours teaching elementary school. For over 10 years now, I have spent a lot of my time working with kids of all ages. I love being around kids and love working with them.


I am also a part-time wedding and portrait photographer. I started my business, Jasmine Marie Photography, a few years ago. I had a great time capturing special moments for my couples and families. My business has slowed down lately since I became a mommy and made my family a priority, but I am still doing jobs for friends and family. I am looking forward to what God has in store for my business later on, but right now I am content with putting my family first.

AJ red egg.JPG

My hubby and I are homebodies by nature so we are happiest spending our free time at home with our smiling, cooing, almost-crawling baby girl. We love browsing through bookstores, especially used bookstores. I enjoy working on my Project Life scrapbook, watching TV or DVDs and spending time on the computer. All other times, you can probably find me reading. :)

This week's posts:

Throwback Thursday :: 3 :: The Berenstain Bears
Children's Book Week 2011
If You Like The Hunger Games...
Bookshelf Monday :: 3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs