Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Reading Resolutions


I didn't start 2014 with a reading plan. I just kind of fell back into reading again after coming out of the fog of having a second child and readjusting into being a family of four. I found myself craving it after being out of it for most of 2013. 

This year, I have decided to take a different approach and make some reading resolutions. 



Last year, I set my Goodreads Challenge at 25 books and ended up reading 44+. This year, I plan on setting my Goodreads Challenge back to 50 books like in 2012 and 2011.

I also saw another reading challenge floating around the blogosphere that caught my eye. POPSUGAR has their own reading challenge (that also just happens to be a 50 book challenge too). 

Looks friendly enough and maybe, just like how I challenge my students to try out different genres and topics in their own reading, I should try it too. 



What are your reading resolutions this year? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs