Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

What's in My Bookbag? :: 1


I've seen several posts on Instagram and Twitter where people post "What's in my bag?" Apparently, people post videos on YouTube as well. 

So, let's start a BOOKISH version with:
#WhatsInMyBookbag

My family and I have been visiting the local library about 1.5 times a month. The first time I told Lily she could take a book home to borrow it, her eyes lit up and she just looked so happy! We visit the bookstore often, but we don't always buy books (because, you know, we need food and clothes and other essentials). The first book she borrowed from the library was this superhero book. My girl LOVES princesses, but she also likes superheroes too. 

On this trip, I was also stoked to find these Andrea Chang books in the new area of the Children's Section.

What's in your bookbag this week? 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs