Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

What's in My Bookbag? :: 2


I'm back today with another post for #WhatsInMyBookbag.

I think what makes the library somewhat challenging for my little one to find books that she wants to read is that we're so used to the fact that at bookstores, the covers face out, whereas at a library, the spines face out. I appreciate that the baby/board book section features book covers that face out, but I wonder if this would help little ones find books that they like. (I realize that it would take up much more space, but a small area with featured books might be nice.)

We found some Disney books and some early-readers. Lily is actually starting to read now and these early-reader books are PERFECT for her.

(The Lego Friends one is definitely too hard for her right now, but she loves Legos and we could read it together.)



What's in your bookbag this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs