Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

#SOL15 Day 10 :: March 10, 2015 :: The One with #burntout


The March Slice of Life Story Challenge
hosted at the Two Writing Teachers
Join us for a month of writing!

#burntout



#isitSpringBreakyet
#buriedunderpiles
#nomoregrading
#sostressedout
#A'sForEveryone
#daylightsavingssucks
#kidsarecheckingout
#iwanttocheckouttoo
#morewineplease
#nomnomnom
#byebyesecretstashofchocolates
#stresseating
#31conferences
#sickofmyownvoice
#morecaffeinenow
#thestruggleisreal
#readyforbreak





6 comments:

  1. Clever! I can understand your frustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha! Yes! #AllTheseThings are #truth. You #NailedIt. I am with you 100000% I cannot wait for Spring Break. I very seriously was considering A's for everyone... or zeros...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that sums it up well. Good to hear that these sentiments are across the board for others too. I chucked at #A'sforeveryone & #goodbyesecretstashofchocolate!! That just happened to me. How will I make it through the week!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea! And so full of truths!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great because it describes how we all feel. I love the combination of hashtags and poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #AsForEveryone!!! Wait, now I'm questioning any A I've ever gotten o__O

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs