Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

#SOL15 Day 1 :: March 1, 2015 :: The One with I Am


The March Slice of Life Story Challenge
hosted at the Two Writing Teachers
Join us for a month of writing!

Here we go! I decided to participate in this year's Slice of Life Challenge, by writing a slice each day in March. It's not too late to participate, if you'd like to join! :) 


I am Jasmine Marie.

I am a Christian. Jesus-follower.

I am a wife to my college sweetheart.

I am a Mama to two beautiful girls.

I am an elementary school teacher.

I am a wedding/portrait photographer.

I am an avid reader, book collector, old book sniffer, library mouse, bookworm at heart, and #thebookishmama.

I am a scrapbooker, Project-Lifer, font snob, journal writer, memory keeper, and planner nerd addicted to pretty paper and office supplies. 

I am a traveler in search of yummy eats, places to take pictures of, and cozy bookstores around the world.

I am a Pure Barre-fly. Lifting, toning, and burning my way to a healthier me.

I am a Disney fanatic, in love with all things Disney-related (especially Disneyland).

I am a creature of comforts, always in search of a cozy, warm nook to read or take a nap in.

I am a board game player, currently hooked on Ticket to Ride, Carcassonne, Settlers of Catan, and Takenoko.

I am a music lover, especially of the jazz music, Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake, and Christmas kind. 

I am an introvert through and through. Quiet, kind, thoughtful, sensitive, and caring.

I am Jasmine Marie.






8 comments:

  1. I love the format you used. Makes me want to pull up a chair and ask questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! I was going for a quick intro, kind of feel. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post. I like posts when I can give my story in short bursts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to meet you! I love your description of what type of reader you are. I, too, am an "old book sniffer" and "library mouse." I have a feeling that we have a lot in common in terms of our love of reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto! It's always nice to meet fellow book lovers! :)

      Delete
  5. I loved that you started your challenge off with an "I am" poem. It perfectly fits you! I am so fortunate to have a teaching partner like you who encourages me to step outside of my comfort zone.

    Love you #workwifey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs