Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Workspace Wednesday :: 17


Washi tape storage 

I have moved my stash of washi around in several different kinds of containers for over a year now. I tried a tub, then a drawer, but I think this wire basket I picked up from the Target One Spot is currently working the best for me right now.

I keep my skinny washi tape in an open dish (you can see it to the side of the basket) because I know it will get lost in a basket. Especially the really skinny ones from Amy Tangerine. 

One of the things I like about an open basket is that I can pretty much see all of my collection at once. It makes it easier to choose one that I want to use because I can look at it from all different angles. When it was in a drawer, I could only see the top layer and everything underneath was hard to see without pulling them out. With an open basket, even when my collection grows (because let's just get real, right?) I can still see what's underneath or even in the bottom layer because I can pick it up. 

I am definitely one of those people that need to see things in order to remember that they exist. Hopefully this basket will make it easier for me to use what I already have in my washi stash. 


In other news, I think I need more washi tape. :) 


How do you store your washi tape? 






If you would like to participate in the Workspace Wednesday posts, 
follow the #workspacewednesday hashtag on Instagram. 

Marcy Penner is also leading a group of crafty WW posts at #hfworkspacewednesday.





You can follow me on Instagram at @jasminemarie

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors and designs of washi tape, but to be honest, what do you use it for? I love crafts, but this is one thing that I am not sure what to do with it. I would love some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking at this thinking, "OOOOH. I need some of that! But like the previous commenter, I don't really know what it is. What do you do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading the above comments, I ditto their thinking. I love the colors and think I will look it up on YouTube to learn more about these adorable tapes. Colors bring joy to the dull. I am glad you shared. The basket looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs