Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

#SOL15 Day 20 :: March 20, 2015 :: The One with TGIF


The March Slice of Life Story Challenge
hosted at the Two Writing Teachers
Join us for a month of writing!

TGIF


Thank God it's Friday. 

Thank God that Spring Break is finally here!

Thank God for my McMillin family that I get to work with each day.

Thank God for my students who challenge me each day, in both good and bad ways.

Thank God for my husband who puts up with his stressed out wife and sees her at her ugliest moments, but loves her nonetheless.

Thank God for my baby girls who give the best cuddles and snuggles that brighten my day.

Thank God for caffeine to pick me up when I have no more energy.

Thank God for Pure Barre to help me de-stress when the day's burdens weigh me down.

Thank God for my Bible Study family who provide fellowship, prayer, and friendship on a weekly basis.

Thank God for longer days, which means more time to play in the backyard and evening walks.

Thank God for my work wifey who always knows when I need a hug.

Thank God for time to replenish my spirit, spend time with family, work on projects, finish some books, and rejuvenate my soul.

Thank God it's Friday.

 

Thank you God, for everything.


5 comments:

  1. I would write many of the same things on my list, too. It is always good to look at the bright side so that we can appreciate what we have! Enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratitude is where it's at! I read that expressing your gratitude every day can actually make you happier. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank Almighty God for you! Why?
    Precisely because God has produced only one of you
    ...and threw-away the rest.
    What an AWWW!SOME opportunity
    to serve you on earth!

    Just a savvy lil' witty ditty
    on why we ROTE our 22 blogs:

    Faith, hope, and love -
    the greatest of these is love:
    jump into faith...
    and you'll see with love.
    Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
    (what I write);
    God believes in you.
    God. Bless. You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thank Almighty God for you! Why?
    Precisely because God has produced only one of you
    ...and threw-away the rest.
    What an AWWW!SOME opportunity
    to serve you on earth!

    Just a savvy lil' witty ditty
    on why we ROTE our 22 blogs:

    Faith, hope, and love -
    the greatest of these is love:
    jump into faith...
    and you'll see with love.
    Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
    (what I write);
    God believes in you.
    God. Bless. You.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs